Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM $18 - $25 dollars / hour (DOE)
The team member that we hire for this full time Assembly Lead position will be someone that has demonstrated an ability to perform well, think critically, has shown the ability to be a positive example, has demonstrated leadership ability, and is experience working with precision machined parts. Job duties include ability to assign tasks, give feedback to team both positive and negative, work with sustaining engineering to develop 5’s standards and maintain a positive efficient production environment.
· Experience working with precision machined parts, assembly, cleaning, deburr, sanding, lapping, etc.
· Understanding of basic installation processes for hardware such as screws, washers, dowel pins, etc.
· Proficient at using both power and hand tools: Screwdrivers, wrenches, torque drivers, Drills, etc.
· Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs and manipulate them with care and precision
· Fine motor skills and good hand-eye coordination.
· Ability to read and follow work instructions, understand customer specifications, blueprints & drawings.
· Ability to support several improvement projects at one time.
· Ability to assign task’s utilizing team strengths to meet efficiency requirements.
· Ability to develop training programs and utilize team members to train to individual strengths.
· Review team members performance monthly and give feedback both positive and negative.
· Daily load an maintain individual task list and be prepared to report weekly on output.
· Computer experience required. Must be able to use company’s MES software to log time against jobs.
· Clean room assembly experience a plus.
· Experience with aerospace assembly techniques, hardware and tools a big plus (match drilling, clecos, riveting, etc).
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior machine shop experience.
· Willingness to learn many new skills and take on new tasks
· Reliable and Dependable
· Positive Attitude
· Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
· Attention to detail
· 80%+ of work to be completed on benchtop (sit/stand)
· Well lit, clean, quiet environment
· Dedicated 4000 sq. ft assembly area, newly remodeled
· Fully climate controlled
· High mix of work
· Dental and Medical w/vision coverage insurance plans
· STD/LTD & Life insurance plans
· FSA/HSA and DCA available
· PTO and Holiday pay
· Immediate 100% vesting Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions offer up to 4% of wage
· Educational aid program available
· Purchase discounts, membership discounts, and many other incentives
Please Note: Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment – no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.