+ $1/h. on Swing or +$2/h. Graveyard $16 - $22 / hour (DOE)
Ascentec Engineering, the leader in tooling and fixturing for the PCBA electronics industry, is seeking a motivated and independent candidate to join our production team. A successful candidate will excel in problem-solving, process improvement, be self-starting, and contribute to the growth and success of the division.
Multiple positions open for level I (entry-level) though level III (experienced) CNC Machine Operators for our 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Qualified candidates must possess the skills necessary to successfully function in a quick turn, high-speed machine shop. This position presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills and attention to detail with many avenues for career growth.
No Experience required. Please do apply if you are mechanically inclined, self-motivated, and want to get into machining. Will train from the ground up on day shift before releasing you to your 2nd or 3rd shift.
Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to:
- CNC setup and operation; tech tools, load programs, and set/adjust work/tool offsets accordingly. Haas, Fanuc, and Okuma controls
- Quality Oriented
- Read prints and inspect parts for conformance, typically +/- .005 tolerance
- Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated requires little direct supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple task simultaneously
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Reliable & Dependable
- Positive Attitude and ability to talk to team members of all levels respectfully
- Trade school and/or at least one year experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
- $16.00 – $22.00/hr. DOE
- Eligible for shift differential: +$1 for 2rd shift (2pm-10:30 pm), +$2 for 3rd shift (10:00pm-6:30am)
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Paid short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Flexible paid time off
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.