Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Various Shifts Available $16 - $28 dollars / hour (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION: CNC set-up and run machinist for quick turn prototype and low/mid-volume production parts. Openings on all shifts; Weekdays Dayshift: Mon-Thurs, Weekdays Swing Shift Mon-Thurs and Weekends Day/Graveyard shifts Fri-Sun.
Qualified candidates must possess skills necessary to successfully function in a quick turn, high speed machine shop. This position presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills and an attention to detail with many avenues for career growth.
Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to:
· CNC setup and operation; teach tools, load programs and set/adjust work/tool offsets accordingly. Haas, Fanuc and Okuma controls
· Read prints and inspect parts for conformance, typically +/- .005 tolerance
· Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges
· Honest and Dependable
· Self-Starter/Self-Motivated/Flexible/Detail Oriented
· Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
· Quality oriented team player
· Trade school and/or at least one-year experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
– Works in a Machine shop environment.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
$1 shift differential for 2rd shift (2pm-10:30 pm), $2 shift differential for 3rd shift (10:00pm-6:30am)
Paid Holidays & Vacations
Flexible paid time off
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.