Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
M - F: 8:00AM - 4:30PM $14 - $18 dollars per hour (DOE)
We are an industry leading, AS9100D certified contract CNC machining services and assembly provider focused on low to medium volume production runs. Currently we are seeking applicants for a manufacturing customer service admin overseeing the management of parts/projects through the lifecycle phase (NPI through Production). This individual acts as a project manager for new orders/projects working directly with Outside Sales, Operations, and Quality to gather and review all customer requirements, generate orders, plan manufacturing tasks/routings, and oversee projects to completion.
· Manage customer communication; including email, phone, and web Portals
· Enter and process Customer Orders on ERP system
· Expedite jobs through multiple departments to ensure meeting/exceeding customer requirements
· Execute updates to jobs as necessary during manufacturing; including routing, material, splits, etc.
· Analyze customer forecast and load demand per customer schedule
· Assist Account Manager for customer projects as required
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service and/or Planning
· Experience in Aerospace is preferred
· Basic understanding of Quality systems, including ISO9001 and AS9100
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Accurate and efficient typing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Use of ERP system- JobBOSS preferred
· Enjoys fast –paced and rapidly changing environment
· Team player engaging with a positive attitude
· Thrives on providing solutions for customer challenges
· Professional Demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
· Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
· Flexible paid time off
· Paid Medical Coverage
· 401K with matching funds
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, has great initiative, and can accomplish tasks quickly and accurately. Applicant must be able to multi-task successfully independently or a team member. Training will be provided for applicant in order to perform assigned duties. Must be willing to take on all job duties as assigned with minimal supervision.