Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Mon. - Fri. Flex Hours $16 - $20/Hour (DOE)
Ascentec Engineering, the leader in tooling and fixturing for the PCBA electronics industry, is seeking a motivated and independent candidate to join our inside sales team. A successful candidate will excel in problem solving, process improvement, be self-starting, and contribute to the growth and success of the division.
· Handle incoming sales inquiries via phone and/or email
· Quote customers product requests and recommend products best suited for their process
· Write sales orders and enter in company system
· Follow up on quotations with customers and inside Design
· Coordinate/schedule jobs in a manufacturing environment.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously using strong organizational and time management skills.
· Work with a variety of people from various job backgrounds and responsibilities
· Other tasks as defined by leadership.
Job Qualifications/Experience & Technical Skills:
· Must have strong customer service skills and experience
· PCBA Industry experience a PLUS, but not required
· CNC machining and assembly knowledge a PLUS
· Exposure to or knowledge of AutoCAD a PLUS
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Self-motivated, requires little direct supervision
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
· Able to multitask and manage multiple task simultaneous
· Organized and detail oriented
· Good work tenure
· Reliable & Dependable
· Positive Attitude and ability to talk and work with internal and external customers respectfully
May sit for long periods of time- desk & meetings
Will occasionally walk to Production, where noise level can be low to moderate
Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
Possibility of working Part Time remotely and Part Time onsite in Tualatin, OR, based on training & performance after 6 month.
The physical demands described above, represent those met by an employee to successfully perform the essentially functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Medical & Dental insurance
Paid Holidays & Vacations
Paid short-term & long-term disability coverage
Flexible paid time off
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.