Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
M - F: 8:00AM - 4:30PM $16 - $19 dollars per hour (DOE)
We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, positive individual to join our inside sales team. We are a local, growing electronics assembly tooling manufacturer, with a fast paced environment, who’s strongly customer oriented.
· Handle incoming sales inquiries via phone and/or email.
· Quote customers product requests and recommend products best suited for their process.
· Write sales orders and enter in company system.
· Follow up on quotations with customers and inside Design.
· Coordinate/schedule jobs in a manufacturing environment.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously using strong organizational and time management skills.
· Work with a variety of people from various job backgrounds and responsibilities
· Other tasks as defined by leadership.
Job Qualifications/Experience & Technical Skills:
Prefer someone with industry and customer service experience
Knowledge of CNC machining and assembly work
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
Self-motivated, requires little direct supervision.
Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
Ability to multitask
Organized and detail oriented
Good work tenure
Reliable & Dependable
Positive Attitude and ability to talk and deal with customers respectfully
May sit for long periods of time- desk & meetings
Will occasionally walk to Production, where noise level can be low to moderate
Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
The physical demands described above, represent those met by an employee to successfully perform the essentially functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Medical & Dental insurance
Paid Holidays & Vacations
Paid short term & long term disability coverage
Flexible paid time off
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.
Qualified applicants can apply directly on the company’s career page at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/