Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$14.5 - $17.14 / Hour DOE M - F: 6a - 2:30p
Growing manufacturing company/machine shop has an immediate position for a Maintenance
Technician. This position is primarily responsible for day to day preventative maintenance, repairs, and support on a variety of CNC machinery and equipment, management of cutting fluid systems and metal recycling program. Additional responsibilities include facilities maintenance and continuous improvement activities throughout the organization.
· Manage metal recycling program, using forklifts and scheduling pick-up and delivery of various recyclable metals.
· Maintain cutting fluid supply. Monitor and adjust concentrations and fluid levels in automated system and machine coolant tanks.
· Assist in troubleshooting and repair of a variety of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems commonly found on Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance duties and maintain various oil levels in CNC machine tools and support equipment.
· Assist in the delivery, placement, and installation of equipment within the facility.
· Follow company policies and safety procedures.
· Use factory documentation, third party resources, and technical experience to maintain various machine tools and support equipment.
· Self-starter/ capable of operating efficiently without direct supervision.
· Positive and dependable.
· Ability to work as an individual as well as with others in an effective team environment.
· Must be able to read and understand technical drawings, schematics, and instructional documents.
· Familiar with common hand tools and power tools. Ability to use tools safely and effectively.
· Welding experience (MIG/ TIG) is a plus, but not required.
· Forklift/ manlift experience a plus, but not required. Valid driver’s license is required.
· Regular full-time shift and some overtime/ weekends may be required.
· Capable of working in tight or confined workspaces.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Comfortable working at elevated heights (24’ max) as required.
· Flexible paid time off
· Paid medical coverage
· 401K with matching company funds up to 4% of pay
· Production Bonus program