Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$45K - $60K Annually (DOE)
Ascentec Engineering, the industry leader in tooling and fixturing to support the PCBA electronics industry, is seeking an candidate with, or working to obtain, a Bachelors in Engineering, who can provide hands on CNC machining support while driving process improvements in manufacturing lead time and quality improvement. A successful candidate will excel in problem solving, process improvement, and contribute to the growth and success of the division.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
· Hands on setting up and running CNC machines for quick setup and NPI style parts
· Evaluating CNC procedures to improve and maximize throughput and quality
· Proactively identify problem areas and organize support for manufacturing with root cause analysis and process improvement that supports a lean environment
· Perform time studies and develop standard work and work instructions for Operators
· Research and recommend equipment. Design fixtures for current and new equipment
· Identify and implement process improvement and corrective actions
· Engineering review for at-risk jobs
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or in Junior or Senior year
· Must have 2+ years experience running and running CNCs: Fanuc, Haas, and Okuma controls
· Experience with 5-axis machining a plus
· Engineering experience in extracurricular technical projects
· Experience with project management and continuous improvement methodologies
· Ability to read customer drawings, and knowledgeable in GD&T
· Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships, communication and teamwork
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and communicate effectively with both Senior Management and Production
· Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative
· Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
· Reliable and dependable
· Positive customer focused attitude
· Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
· Honest with good integrity
· Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
· Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
· In a typical day the employee will spend time in the office and on the production floor.
· May on a regular basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
· The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
· Paid Holidays and Flexible paid time off
· Paid medical coverage
· Short- and long-term disability coverage available
· 401(k) with matching funds