Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Flexible schedules $25 - $30 dollars per hour (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Setting up of CNC Vertical, Horizontal and/or 5th Axis Mills using setup sheets and setup/operator for CNC machining of quick turn prototype and mid-level volume production parts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Machine set-up and/or operation of complex, diverse parts/projects
– Communicate and coordinate with floor leads and process owners regarding capacity constraints in production
– Assistance with the development of standardized programming and work holding methods
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Must have 5+ years experience in precision CNC machining including multi-axis machines
– Excellent blue print reading skills. Knowledgeable about GD&T
– Experience with Haas, Fanuc and Mazak controllers
– Experienced with multiple metrology tools for checking parts. CMM experience a plus.
– Experienced with metal (stainless steel, titanium, aluminum) and plastics machining
– Knowledgeable of EDM (Sodick) and CNC lathe (Okuma) is a plus
– MasterCAM experience is a plus (X6/X7 preferred)
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– Works in an office or machine shop environment.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– Occasional local travel may be required.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds