Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Pay range: $14 - $17 Mon. - Fri.: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
The team member that we hire for this full time Assembly Technician I – II position will be someone that has demonstrated an ability to perform well, think critically, operate as part of a team, and is experienced with working with precision machined parts. This is a position within the company that presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills that is looking to get their foot in the door at a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
· Should have experience working with precision machined parts, assembly, cleaning, deburr, sanding, lapping, etc.
· Understanding of basic installation processes for hardware such as screws, washers, dowel pins, ect.
· Clean room assembly experience a plus.
· Should be proficient at using both power and hand tools: Screwdrivers, wrenches, torque drivers, Drills, etc.
· Experience with aerospace assembly techniques, hardware and tools a big plus.
· Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
· Stand for an extended period of time
· Ability to read and follow work instructions, understand customer specifications, blueprints & drawings.
· Experience working with glues, epoxies and adhesives a plus
· Ability to use basic precision measuring equipment such as calipers, tape measures, gauge pins
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior machine shop experience
· Basic computer experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Honest with Good Integrity
· Willingness to learn many new skills and take on new tasks
· Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Self-Directed – Always striving to improve
· Reliable and Dependable
· Positive Attitude
· Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
· Team Player – Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
· Attention to detail
· Willing to flex hours as needed (i.e. short notice overtime)
· Good personal hygiene
· Dental and Medical w/vision coverage insurance plans offer
· STD/LTD & Life insurance plans offer
· FSA, HSA, and DCA available
· PTO and Holidays pay
· Immediate 100% vesting Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions offer
· Educational aid program available
· Purchase discounts, membership discounts, and many other incentives
Please Note: Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment – no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.