Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Day Shift Hours, Mon - Friday Pay range: $12 - $16 dollars / Hour (DOE)
The team member that we hire for this full time Assembly Technician position will be someone that has demonstrated a willingness to work hard, has flexible hours, and is experienced with working with precision machined parts. This is a position within the company that presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills that is looking to get their foot in the door at a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
· Should have experience working with precision machined parts, assembly, cleaning, deburr, sanding, lapping, etc.
· Understanding of hardware installation a plus
· Automotive experience a plus
· Experience in electro mechanical assembly.
· Clean room assembly experience.
· Should be proficient at using both power and hand tools: Saws, Drills, Dremel, Torque Drivers, etc.
· Experience installing studs, standoffs & helicoils is a plus
· Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
· Stand for an extended period of time
· Ability to read and understand customer specifications, blueprints & drawings.
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior machine shop experience
· Basic computer experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Honest with Good Integrity
· Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Self-Directed – Always striving to improve
· Reliable and Dependable
· Positive Attitude
· Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
· Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
· Team Player – Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
· Attention to detail
· Willing to flex hours as needed (i.e. short notice overtime)
· Good personal hygiene
Please Note: Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment – no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.