Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Receive, stock, pick and reconcile materials for quick turn manufacturer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Receive materials into stock
– Pick materials and deliver to downstream & upstream, internal customers/departments
– Maintain accurate inventory levels
– Perform cycle counts and end of month inventory
– Maintain accurate inventory records in a computer system
– Coordinate with other staff to meet deadlines in a fast paced, quick turn environment
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Basic computer skills
– 1+ years experience as a materials or inventory clerk
– Experienced in using an MRP or inventory software
– Sharp attention to detail and strong desire to “do it right”
– Experience with JobBoss MRP a plus
– Able to handle multiple competing deadlines, ability to multitask is a must
– Prior experience operating a forklift is a plus
– Valid driver’s license required
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– Works in a machine shop environment.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 60 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– Occasional local travel may be required.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Schedule: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Mon – Fri, with overtime possible and the ability to be flexible
Note: All offers to new employees are contingent on the successful passing of a UA drug screening and background check.