Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
The objective of this position is to assist production staff with operations, by kitting material/tooling, performing secondary operations, and helping with maintenance, in a work environment that spans CNC machining, and assembly processes.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Read work orders, pick tickets, routings, schedules, material labels, part drawings, and inspection data records.
– Enter and maintain operational data (part numbers, MO numbers, lot numbers, and revision levels) in company ERP system.
– Pick raw materials, receive finished goods and scrap.
– Perform secondary operations.
– Clean and count finished parts.
– Assist with quality checks and procedure audits.
– Assist production staff with machinery setup and changeover by gathering and preparing tools and materials required by work order, removing and cleaning tooling.
– Dismantle, clean, repair, replace, install, and maintain equipment under the guidance of the supervisor or lead.
– Insure that assigned work areas are clean and in good state of housekeeping at all times.
– Operate small cranes and forklifts to move equipment, parts and materials.
– Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality and technical specification.
– Keep lead machinist or production supervisor informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
– Perform special assignments as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Must be proficient in MS Office software.
– Must possess solid organizational skills.
– Familiarity with manufacturing operations (machining, CNC operations, injection molding) is preferred.
– Ability to read part drawings and familiarity with precision measurement methods is preferred ie Calipers and Micrometers.
– Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
– Emphasizes personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current.
– Must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
– Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
– Authorized to work in the US.
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds