Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Mechanical Manufacturing Experience Referred Salary: DOE
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position will provide engineering support, problem solving, and process development in a precision machining environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
· Technical evaluation, risk analysis, and process flow and estimation of new products.
· Identify and implement process improvement and corrective actions.
· Problem escalations.
· Machine probing and macro programming.
· Engineering review for at risk jobs.
· Work directly with customer engineering.
· Project Management.
· Tool and fixture design and planning.
· Assist with quality control plans.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Must have 10+ years engineering experience in precision machining and manufacturing.
– Experience with machine programming, preferably Mastercam or NX.
– Experience with writing and creating programs for machine probing.
– Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering.
– Excellent blue print reading skills and knowledgeable in GD&T
– Experience with Okuma, Haas, Fanuc and Mazak machine controllers is a plus.
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– In a typical day the employee will spend time in the office and on the production floor.
– May on a regular basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Competitive and DOE: …
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds