Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
CNC set-up and run machinist for quick turn prototype and low/mid-volume production parts. Pay range: $15 - $25 dollars per hour w/ the additional $1 dollar per hour swing shift differential or $2 dollars per hour graveyard shift differential
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III (Tualatin)
Apply For This Job
ASCENTEC ENGINEERING IS AN ITAR COMPLIANT ORGANIZATION
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III Overview:
CNC set-up and run machinist for quick turn prototype and low/mid-volume production parts. CNC Machinist openings on all shifts; Weekdays Dayshift: Mon-Thurs, Weekdays Swing Shift Mon-Thurs and Weekends Day/Graveyard shifts Fri-Sun. Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
Qualified candidates for CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III position must possess skills necessary to successfully function in a quick turn, high speed machine shop. This position presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills and an attention to detail with many avenues for career growth.
-Must be a US Citizen or full-time US Resident per ITAR compliance.
-No work Visa Sponsorship per ITAR compliance.
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to:
- CNC setup and operation; teach tools, load programs and set/adjust work/tool offsets accordingly. Haas, Fanuc and Okuma controls
- Read prints and inspect parts for conformance, typically +/- .005 tolerance
- Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III Personal Qualifications:
- Honest and Dependable
- Self-Starter/Self-Motivated/Flexible/Detail Oriented
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Quality oriented team player
- Trade school and/or at least one-year experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III Working Conditions:
– Works in a Machine shop environment.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III Compensation/Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Flexible paid time off
Several different shifts available
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.
Machined Component Finishing Technician I – IV Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule Options – Positions open for Day, Swing and Weekend shifts
- Dental and Medical w/vision coverage insurance plans offer
- STD/LTD & Life insurance plans offer
- FSA and DCA available
- PTO and Holidays pay
- Immediate 100% vesting Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement saving plan with matching contributions offer
- Educational aid program available
- Purchase discounts, membership discounts, and many other incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $28.00 per hour