Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Mon. - Fri. Flex. Hours $25 - $35/Hour (DOE)
Prototype Machinist / MasterCAM Programmer Level III / IV
JOB DESCRIPTION: Programming and Set up of Vertical, Horizontal and/or 5th Axis CNC Mills for machining of quick turn prototype and mid-level volume production parts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Program, design of work holding and machining of quick turn prototype Semiconductor and Aerospace parts
– Machine set-up and/or operation of complex, diverse parts/projects
– Communicate and coordinate with floor leads and process owners regarding capacity constraints in production
– Assistance with the development of standardized programming and work holding methods
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Must have 5+ years experience in precision CNC machining including multi-axis machines
– Minimum of 5+ years of recent MasterCAM programming experience is required
– Excellent blue print reading skills. Knowledgeable about GD&T
– Experience with Haas, Fanuc and Mazak controllers
– Experienced with multiple metrology tools for checking parts. CMM experience a plus.
– Experienced with metal (stainless steel, titanium, aluminum) and plastics machining
– ASME Print Reading and GD&T fundamentals
– Ability to review designs for quality control and first article inspections
– Aggressive Self-Starter/Self-Motivated
– Professional Demeanor and Respectful in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change
– Positive Attitude & Team Player
– Quality oriented- “Do it right the first time”
– Honest with Good Integrity
– Reliable and Dependable
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Works in an office or machine shop environment.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– Occasional local travel may be required.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds
MasterCam proficiency tests required in interview process