Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
M - F: 8a - 4:30p $14 - $20 dollars / hour (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work with the Quality Control inspection department to create and submit First Article/ Dimensional Inspection reports to Semiconductor and Aerospace customers.
– Prepare, submit for approval and file First Article Inspection Report (FAIR) and Dimensional Inspection Report (DIR) documentation
– Review customer PO’s and PO’s to suppliers for requirements and Specification compliance
– Provide FAIR/DIR approval to release product for shipment
– Edit FAIR/DIR drawings with bubble numbers on all drawing requirements and features
– Create FAIR/DIR spreadsheets for inspectors input
– Photograph product, packaging and labeling for FAIR documentation
– Work with Customer Source Inspectors reviewing completed FAIR/DIR’s
– Schedule Customer and Supplier Source Inspections
– Other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Able to read mechanical drawings/blueprints for machined parts and assemblies
Experience with Visual IPI, DISCUS, or Net Inspect FAIR software
Associate degree in English or Communications preferred.
Minimum 2 years’ experience with manufacturing document control or First Article documentation preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– Exceptional attention to detail with excellent writing and communication skills in English.
– Self-directed with the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
– Bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds