Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Highly compensated position based on DOE w/ great growth op.
The RPM Champion will be responsible to coordinate and maintain customer commitments by supporting Operations, and RPM Customer orders at the highest level of customer support of on time product. Tracking and expediting product to ensure Customer RPM commitments are achieved and line-down situations are resolved with the fabrication of our machined and assembled components to exacting standards require the ability to communicate effectively verbally and written, escalate, follow processes and procedures, reporting, and updating of job routings for complex assemblies.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced time sensitive role that includes daily customer interaction. This is a critical position within the company and presents a great opportunity for someone to lead all facets of quick-turn, expedite projects for our largest Semi-Conductor customers.
• Monitor and track work through the shop using Job Boss
• Main daily contact for PO submissions, status inquiries and commitment date changes to support pull in/ push out requests.
• Provide input to internal buyers, material planners, and shop-floor managers to enable the best decisions
• Monitor daily escalations through internal applications
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, including Team building and Collaboration
• Customer service support with continuous Improvement efforts
• Manage recovery plans for schedule slips by continually monitor schedule, material availability, and delivery performance
• Communicate and document any and all project deviations or waivers from start to finish
• Work with estimators, planners, and production leaders to generate quotes and work orders to complete each expedite order
• Keep customer contacts appraised on the status of each active project (email, phone, in person or customer portal)
• Must monitor all required quoting and order metrics for internal and external review
• Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
• Experience with business complexity and supply chain in the industry
• Able to work a flexible schedule with overtime as needed.
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior semiconductor experience
• Proficient with Semiconductor supplier portal
• Bachelor of Science degree in Business or Engineering plus relevant Manufacturing experience in the Semiconductor industry highly preferred
This role has significant growth opportunity, and is part of a rapidly developing, dynamic organization that directly supports the Semiconductor industry. Technical excellence, as well a stellar interpersonal team skills, are key attributes of top candidates.