Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$40,000 - $65,000 / Year (DOE)
The Aerospace Planner in the Ascentec Machining Group will be responsible to ensure the highest of standards are upheld during planning processes for advanced spacecraft hardware. The exacting standards of our components requires the ability to develop routing, work instructions, visual aids, quality buyoff instructions, reporting, and job routings for complex manufactured and assembled components. Additionally, this role works closely with the Master Scheduler, and has direct responsibility for on-time-delivery. The optimal candidate has a passion for quality improvement, corrective action implementation, as well as for expanding access to human spaceflight. This role has significant growth opportunity, and is part of a rapidly developing, dynamic organization that directly supports commercial access to space. Technical excellence, as well a stellar interpersonal team skills, are key attributes of top candidates.
Join our mission of pushing humanity’s boundaries deep into space.
· Route work through the shop using JobBOSS ERP system
· Highest level of accuracy for job quoting and Purchase Order acceptance
· Create work instructions with very descriptive visual aids
· Correlate job routings to quality inspections
· Manage recovery plans for schedule slips and drive improvements into the process
· Work directly with customers to ensure that their requirements are completely satisfied
· Provide input to buyers, material planners, and shop-floor managers to enable the best decisions
· Solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, including Team building and Collaboration
· Support internal Continuous Improvement efforts
· Other duties as assigned
· Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
· Excellent MS Excel knowledge and skills
· Experience with a wide variety of inventory control software a plus
· Able to work overtime and limited Saturday shifts as needed
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior aviation experience
· Proficient with Aerospace documentation. FAI/DIR etc.
· Strong mechanical skills.
· 2-10 years of relevant Manufacturing experience in the Aerospace industry highly preferred