Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$65K - $95K Annually (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Create new and update existing WEB application designs to work with a MRP system
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Assist in designing, coding, and supporting web applications using technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, SQL SERVER and IIS.
– Evaluate, develop, integrate, and deploy execution system software for controlling manufacturing processes and data collection.
– Work with Database programming including SQL Queries, read, writes and updates
– Write well-documented code, and maintain existing software applications
– Provide technical assistance and support as needed
– Work both individually and as part of a team
– Will be responsible to work as key .NET developer for designing web applications. Tests simple to moderately complex application components based on functional requirements in production and dev environments.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality and completeness of new releases.
– Closely work with Software Development team and Product Managers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– 10+ years of experience in developing solutions in object-oriented design and web development experience using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and Web API.
– Experience in ASP.Net Core is preferred.
– Ability to teach yourself new technologies, processes, and products at a fast pace.
– A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
– Critical thinking is a must.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent 4 year degree) strongly preferred
Experience with data-driven applications using MS SQL Server with an understanding of SQL Optimization and Stored Procedures
Strong working knowledge of IIS, .NET framework architecture and GUI usability
Experience in architecting manufacturing execution system or MRP software is a plus
Experience interfacing with ERP systems, shop floor interface/automation is a plus
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Competitive and DOE
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds