Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Very Competitive Salary (DOE)
The NX Expert CNC Programmer – Level 4 in the Machining division will be the Technical Leader for programming using Siemens NX10 and lead CNC machining troubleshooter to ensure the highest of standards are upheld during the manufacturing of advanced precision machined components. Maintaining the integrity of our components and holding to exacting standards requires the ability to rapidly deploy highly-automated manufacturing processes as well as succinctly identify, and prevent any shortfalls in product quality. The programmer has project-level responsibility for the critical components manufactured on 3,5 and 7-axis CNC machines. This role can independently implement new processes and equipment for use in manufacturing. This role has significant growth opportunity, and is part of a rapidly developing, dynamic organization that directly supports commercial access to space, commercial aviation and cutting edge semiconductor technologies. Technical excellence, as well as stellar interpersonal team skills, are key attributes of top candidates.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Quoting – Estimating CAM and Machine routing times
– NX programming (NX10) for 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC mills
– Machine set-up and operation of complex and quick turn prototype parts
– Training and technical lead for less experienced employees.
– Technical evaluation, risk analysis, and process flow and estimation of new products.
– Machine probing and macro programming.
– Tool and fixture design and planning.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– 7 years of NX programming experience required
– 5-10 years experience in CNC machining
– Excellent blue print reading skills. Knowledgeable about GD&T
– Experienced with multiple metrology tools for checking parts
– Experienced with metal (stainless steel, titanium, aluminum) and plastics machining
– Knowledgeable of EDM (Sodick), Lathe (Okuma), Mills (Mazak, Okuma, Haas and YCM) preferred
– Mastercam programming experience is a plus
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– Works in an office or machine shop environment.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– Occasional local travel may be required.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401(k) with matching funds