Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
M - F: 8:00AM - 4:30PM $15 dollars per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION: Pre-Beta test newly developed WEB application software
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Tests simple to moderately complex application components based on functional requirements in production and dev environments.
– Conduct pre-release/ post-implementation testing.
– Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistencies and reports them to development and project management teams.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
– Closely work with Software Developers and Product Managers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
– Experience working with an Object-Oriented framework will be a plus.
– Ability to teach yourself new technologies, processes, and products at a fast pace.
– Critical thinking is a must
– Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
– Reliable and dependable
– Positive customer focused attitude
– Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
– Honest with good integrity
– Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
– Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
– Team player
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate (general office conditions).
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.