M - F, 8a - 4:30p, $18 – $25 per hour (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Closely work with the software development team to ensure the highest possible quality of product is released to end-users.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
– Test simple to moderately complex application components based on functional requirements in production and dev environments.
– Work closely with development team to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
– Conduct end-to-end testing to ensure deliverables meet requirements and expectations
– Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data.
– Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistencies and reports them to development and project management teams.
– Working with product owners and developers to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
– Work both individually and as part of a team.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Experience testing solutions in object-oriented design and web applications developed using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core and Web API.
– Minimum 1 year of experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write, and execute SQL queries.
– A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
– Ability to understand and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner so testing is detailed, thorough and accurate.
– Experience with scripting or C# programming experience is nice-to-have.
– Ability to communicate well and comfort in working with multiple internal and external teams.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant work experience
– Minimum 1 year of software testing experience through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
– Ability to teach yourself new technologies, processes, and products at a fast pace.
– Strong working knowledge of IIS, .NET framework architecture and GUI usability
– Experience in working with ERP systems, shop floor interface/automation is a plus
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds