Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$17 - $30 dollars per hour (DOE)
Equipment and Facility Maintenance TechnicianJob Description:
Growing manufacturing company/machine shop has an immediate position for a maintenance
technician. This position is primarily responsible for day-to-day preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibration activities on a variety of CNC machinery and equipment. Additional responsibilities include facilities maintenance and continuous improvement activities throughout the organization.
• Troubleshoot and repair a variety of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems commonly found on Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement throughout the facility. Improve the working environment of your coworkers by adding or changing facility services or equipment.
• Assist in the delivery, placement, and installation of new capital equipment in the facility. Coordinate OEM technicians and third-party contractors as needed.
• Ensure that all equipment is in a safe condition to operate. Verify that all equipment that is down for repair or in an unsafe condition is locked-out and tagged-out.
• Use factory documentation, third party resources, and technical experience to troubleshoot and replace faulty components or parts, and source replacements.
• Perform day-to-day preventative maintenance activities on a wide variety of equipment ranging from HVAC units to complex standalone machinery.
• Track, perform, document and complete maintenance tickets within an ISO 9001 compliant database system.
• Ensure that CNC equipment is calibrated in accordance with internal standards. Perform annual calibration tasks on multi-axis CNC mills, lathes, and EDMs as required.
• Respond quickly to machine failures or conditions that are resulting in a loss of productivity.
• Self-starter/ capable of operating efficiently without direct supervision
• Positive and dependable
• 3+ years in machinery / facilities maintenance.
• Experience working with a variety of CNC equipment from manufactures such as: FANUC, Mazak, Haas, Okuma, YCM, and others.
• Knowledge of AC and DC electrical systems, circuit breakers, PLCs, relays, and other common industrial electrical components.
• Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, flow controls, pumps, valves
• Must be able to read and understand technical drawings, schematics, and other materials.
• Familiar with ISO 9001. Capable of utilizing, improving, and developing maintenance and process documentation.
• Familiar with common shop hand tools, measurement tools (dial indicators, calipers, micrometers, etc.) and power tools. Can use tools safely and effectively.
• Welding experience (MIG/ TIG) is a plus, but not required.
• Forklift/ manlift experience a plus, but not required.
• Day shift Monday through Friday. Some overtime/ weekends may be required.
• Capable of working in tight or confined workspaces.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Comfortable working at elevated heights (24’ max) as required.
• $17-30/hr. DOE
• Flexible paid time off
• Paid medical coverage
• 401K with matching company funds up to 4% of pay
• Production Bonus program