Website Ascentec Engineering
Exempt $85,000 - $120,000 / Year (DOE & E)
Ascentec Engineering LLC. believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the individual nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job Summary: As a member of the senior management staff and focal point leader of our greatest asset, our employees, this senior-level management position will have a significant impact on strategic direction, culture and overall success of the organization.
• Inspires, Collaborates, Challenges and Partners with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
• Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
• Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Develops, innovates and owns the process for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, talent management and performance evaluation for all Ascentec Team Members
• Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations Kronos human resource management system (HRMS) or talent management system.
• Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to senior management.
• Develops and implements departmental budget.
• Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for all levels, from senior leadership to Managers, Supervisors, Leads, direct and indirect staff.
• Assist planning and execution of employee recognition and communication events and meetings.
• Actively engage and learn all areas of business to serve as a strategic business partner and advocate for all Ascentec Team Members
• Maintains files, both electronically and paper, in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
• Maintains highest level of confidentiality at all times.
• May lead company-wide teams for special initiatives or corporate programs.
• Performs other duties as required.
Job Qualifications (Abilities, Behaviors, Education, Knowledge & Skills):
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business required, Masters Degree in Business, MBA (Preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience required
• Excellent skills in interpersonal communication and teamwork
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative
• Effectively problem solve, prioritize, follow through on assignments/projects, and People Development
• Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Organized
• Reliable and dependable
• Positive customer focused attitude
• Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
• Honest with good integrity
• Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
• Willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
• Team player
Physical Demands & Working Conditions/Physical Hazards: Continually required to sit, stand, talk or hear. Work in an office environment and sometime in the production environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires a Non-Compete Agreement & an ITAR Compliance document.
Compensation / Benefits:
• Competitive and based on experience
• Flexible paid time off
• Paid medical coverage
• Paid short and long term disability coverage
• 401(k) with matching funds
• Profit sharing eligibility
• Educational aid program availability
COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.