Website Ascentec Engineering
$22 - $26 dollars per hour (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Help Desk Technician provides support to end-users for computer, application, system, device, access, and hardware issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including
systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system
• Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless
access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network
• Network security experience.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible when necessary.
• LAN and WAN experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications
• Self-starter / self-motivated / flexible
• Reliable and dependable
• Positive customer-focused attitude
• Honest with good integrity
• Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
• Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
• Works in an office and/or machine shop environment.
• May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs
• May crawl under desks, climb ladders, run wires
• Must adhere to company safety policies
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
– $22 – $26 dollars per hour (DOE)
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching funds
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.