Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization.
Semiconductor Account Team Representative II
Semiconductor Account Team Member
The Semiconductor Account Team Member will be responsible to coordinate and maintain customer commitments by supporting Operations, Master Scheduler and Customer orders at the highest level of customer support of on time product. Tracking and expediting product to ensure Customer commitments are achieved and line-down situations are resolved with the fabrication of our machined and assembled components to exacting standards require the ability to communicate effectively verbally and written, escalate, follow processes and procedures, reporting, and updating of job routings for complex assemblies.
Additionally, this role acts as an expediter for the team, and has direct responsibility for on-time-delivery. The optimal candidate has a passion for delivery improvements, Customer communication, as well as for cross training and support for other team members.
This role has significant growth opportunity, and is part of a rapidly developing, dynamic organization that directly supports the Semiconductor industry. Technical excellence, as well a stellar interpersonal team skills, are key attributes of top candidates.
Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
· Monitor and track work through the shop using Job Boss
· Provide back-up support to Account Manager when needed
· Main daily contact for PO submissions, status inquiries and commitment date changes to support pull in/ push out requests.
· Provide input to internal buyers, material planners, and shop-floor managers to enable the best decisions
· Monitor daily escalations through internal applications
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, including Team building and Collaboration
· Customer service support with continuous Improvement efforts
· Manage recovery plans for schedule slips by continually monitor schedule, material availability, and delivery performance
· Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
· Experience with business complexity and supply chain in the industry
· Able to work a flexible schedule with overtime as needed.
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior semiconductor experience
· Proficient with Semiconductor supplier portal
· 2years minimum of relevant Manufacturing experience in the Semiconductor industry highly preferred
Pay Range: $42K-$65K per year plus Medical and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $56,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance