Website Ascentec Engineering
The Semiconductor Account Team Member will be responsible to ensure the highest level of customer support is provided for delivery of on time product. Expediting product to ensure Customer commitments are achieved and line-down situations are resolved with the fabrication of our machined and assembled components to exacting standards require the ability to communicate effectively verbally and written, escalate and follow processes and procedures. Additionally, this role acts as an expediter for the team, and has direct responsibility for on-time-delivery. The optimal candidate has a passion for accurate job status, escalations when needed, excellent verbal communication, cross training and support for other team members. This role is part of a rapidly developing, dynamic organization that directly supports the Semiconductor industry. Technical excellence, as well a stellar interpersonal team skills, are key attributes of top candidates.
· Route work through the shop using Job Boss
· Correlate job routings to match machining best practices
· Manage recovery plans for schedule slips and drive improvements into the process
· Work directly with customer service members to ensure that requirements are completely satisfied
· Provide input to buyers, material planners, and shop-floor managers to enable the best decisions
· Solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, including Team building and Collaboration
· Support internal Continuous Improvement efforts
· Other duties as assigned
· Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
· Experience with a wide variety of inventory control software a plus as well as MS Excel
· Able to work overtime as needed
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior semiconductor experience
· Proficient with Semiconductor documentation. FAIR/PR etc.
· Strong mechanical skills.
· 3-5 years of relevant Manufacturing experience in the Semiconductor industry highly preferred
Pay Range: $43K-$56K per year plus Medical and 401k.