Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$50k - $85K per year
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position will provide engineering support, problem solving, and process development in a precision machining environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
∙ Technical evaluation, risk analysis, and process flow and estimation of new products.
∙ Identify and implement process improvement and corrective actions.
∙ Problem escalations.
∙ Machine programming.
∙ Engineering review for at-risk jobs.
∙ Work directly with customer engineering.
∙ Project Management.
∙ Tool and fixture design and planning.
∙ Assist with quality control plans.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
– Must have experience in CAD modeling.
– Experience with CNC machine programming preferred
– Experience with project management or team environments.
– Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering.
– Excellent engineering drawing reading skills and knowledgeable in GD&T.
– May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
– The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
– Competitive and DOE
– Flexible paid time off
– Paid medical coverage
– Paid short and long term disability coverage
– 401K with matching company funds