Website Ascentec Engineering
$14.00 - $16.50 per hour
Ascentec Engineering LLC. believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the individual nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to the production schedule. You will be responsible for performing the following duties: review the production schedule, communicate with departments to determine their needs, compiling lists of jobs needed in various departments, checking inventory levels, and addressing problems with the purchasing and customer service teams.
• Update schedule boards
• Review machine boards and make sure dates will work with deliveries.
• Aid in paperwork mishaps
• Research and fix QTY issues
• Review consignment and revenue report
Job and Personal Qualifications (Abilities, Behaviors, Education, Knowledge & Skills):
• Education: High School Diploma preferred.
• Intern or entry-level, 0-1 year, job shadowing, basic scheduling.
• Write and edit documents.
• Schedule and coordinate staff.
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
• Manage reports and perform bookkeeping.
• Knowledge of basic terminology needed.
• Excellent strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent skills in interpersonal communication and teamwork.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Medium to high-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effectively problem solve, prioritize, and timely follow through on assignments and projects.
• Administrative experience a plus.
• Sitting: Most assignments will be completed while either sitting or standing.
• Standing/Walking: Walks to move throughout required work areas.
• Crouching (bending at knees): Bends or stoops to access lower file drawers.
• Handling/Grasping: To manipulate a computer, handles various paperwork, files, etc. Grasps writing instruments, etc.
• Lifting/Carrying: Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. Occasionally will lift items such as boxes of files, cases of copier paper, etc. a maximum of 50 lbs.
• Bending/Stooping/Crouching: Bends or stoops to access lower file drawers.
• Climbing: Climbs stairs within the company to move throughout office areas.
• Pushing/Pulling: Pulls file drawers in and out.
• Near vision: For using the computer and doing paperwork.
• Hearing: To communicate with employees, customers, etc
Working Conditions/Physical Hazards: Work in an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires signs a Non-Compete Agreement & an ITAR Compliance document.
Excellent Benefit Package: Competitive Compensation and Bonus Plan, 401k Employer Match up to 4%, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth with Educational Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discount on customer’s Products.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER