An Industry leader in the manufacturing of electronic assembly tooling is currently seeking Assemblers to work dayshift 7am – 3:30pm. Qualified candidates must possess skills necessary to function in a quick turn, high speed machine-shop, and possess a strong mechanical aptitude and skills. Must be able to follow multiple priorities and work well without a lot of direction.
Job Responsibilities: Including, but not limited to:
- Work with precision machined parts while assembling, cleaning, deburring, sanding & lapping
- Use of power and hand tools: chop saw, drills, Dremel, torque drivers, files, pneumatic sanders, etc.
- Installation of hardware and electromechanical assemblies
- Preventative maintenance for selected handheld tools
- Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, tape measures and dial gauges
- Other tasks as defined by leadership
Job Qualification/Experience & Technical Skills
- 1 year in a production/manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience installing rivets, studs, standoff’s and Heli coils, a plus
- Able to read and understand project specifications, blueprints and drawings
- Use of Microsoft Office tools
- Critical Thinker and Ability to Problem Solve
- Self-Starter/Self-Motivated/Flexible/Detail oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Detail Oriented and Quality Oriented – “do it right the first time”
- Positive customer focused attitude and outlook
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Professional demeanor, respectful towards people in all situations and honest with good integrity
- Flexible and willing to help others, as needs and tasks change often
- Team Player with strong communications skills.
- Willing to work flex hours as need arises (e.g. short overtime notice & Saturday OT)
- Standing, reaching, bending down & over, squeezing, and lifting throughout an 8 hr/shift. Constantly lifting up to 10 lbs- must ask for help in lifting over 35 lbs.
- Typically sitting while doing actual assembly- up to 6 hrs/day
- Noise level in production is low to moderate, although using an air nozzle and the Water Jet cutting noise can be high pitched for a few seconds
- The physical demands described above, represent those met by an employee to successfully perform the essentially functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- 90 Day Temporary to Hire, after passing probation, benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Flexible paid time off- PTO
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.