Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
$40K - $50K Annually (DOE)
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization.
We are an industry leading manufacturer of quick-turn electronics fabrication and assembly tooling and contract CNC machining services. Currently we are seeking candidates for a full time position to assist with the daily management and continuous improvement of our supply chain.
· Point person for leading outsourcing efforts; working with production, scheduling and engineering to determine the most optimal purchasing strategy for a given job/project and best mix of parts to outsource.
o Evaluate vendor capabilities, capacity and pricing to determine most qualified suppliers.
o Work with Quality and Engineering to assist suppliers with technical questions related to customer prints, customer specs, tolerances, manufacturing, etc.
· Responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, supplies and sub-contract services from vendors.
· Monitor purchase demand and place orders, ensuring order confirmation and report to the organization any due date problems or potential shortages.
· Assist in updating current (and newly developed) Purchasing and Inventory Management procedures and work instructions.
· Set up company and customer part numbers in JobBoss
· Purchase order management and vendor management (selection, evaluation, re-evaluation)
- 1-3 years of direct buyer/purchasing work experience preferred
- 4 year bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or related field preferred
- Recent college graduates with limited work experience will be considered for this entry level purchasing role.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to create written procedures and/or work instructions effectively and efficently using strong writing skills and clean organized writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Accurate typing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects is a must
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Focus on cost vs. benefit, minimizing costs/lead times while meeting (often immediate) needs
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated
- Reliable and Dependable; Positive Attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with Good Integrity
- Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and Willing to Help others as needs and tasks change
- Team Player
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Salary: $40K-$50K based on education/experience
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical coverage
- 401K with matching funds
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and has great initiative, can accomplish tasks quickly and accurately. Applicant must be able to multi-task successfully, independently or as a team member.
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment – no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.
Training will be provided for applicant in order to perform assigned duties. Must be willing to take on all job duties as assigned with minimum supervision.
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.