Ascentec Engineering, LLC.
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III
JOB DESCRIPTION: CNC set-up and run machinist for quick turn prototype and low/mid-volume production parts. Openings on all shifts; Weekdays Dayshift: Mon-Thurs, Weekdays Swing Shift Mon-Thurs and Weekends Day/Graveyard shifts Fri-Sun. Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
Qualified candidates must possess skills necessary to successfully function in a quick turn, high speed machine shop. This position presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills and an attention to detail with many avenues for career growth.
Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to:
- CNC setup and operation; teach tools, load programs and set/adjust work/tool offsets accordingly. Haas, Fanuc and Okuma controls
- Read prints and inspect parts for conformance, typically +/- .005 tolerance
- Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges
- Honest and Dependable
- Self-Starter/Self-Motivated/Flexible/Detail Oriented
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Quality oriented team player
- Trade school and/or at least one-year experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
- Works in a Machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- $19-$29 DOE
- $1 shift differential for swing shift (2-1030pm) and weekend dayshift Fri-Sun (6am-630pm) and $2 shift differential for weekend nights Fri-Sun (6pm-630am)
- Medical Insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Flexible paid time off
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.