Ascentec Engineering, LLC.
CNC Machinist I – III (PCBA Electronic Fixturing)
Ascentec is a great place to start your machinist career. For those with machining and manufacturing experience (and those engineers looking to get experience making parts hands on!), this is a great place to put those skills to the test and grow even more! This posting is to fill CNC Machinist roles for the Pallet Division, where we build PCB Fixtures for the electronic industry.
Working here will help you build a large list of skillsets that will help propel you forward as you develop and grow as an individual. The company has a Pallet Division, and a Machining Division which allows us to serve a wide variety of customers, and also gives you more opportunities to learn and grow.
In our Pallet Division, you will work in a fast paced environment that produces low to medium volume levels of parts. We are constantly searching for ways to grow and improve as individuals and a team. Here, you will be working with a wide variety of materials: Titanium, Aluminum, Steel, Plastics, and Composites.
You will have the opportunity to work with vertical mills and the omni turn (lathe) and will be exposed to assembly processes and hardware. You will learn grinding, sanding, deburring, dremeling, chop sawing, band sawing and reading drawings of parts and fixtures.
We pride ourselves on making quality products while increasing our speed and efficiency through process improvement. This is achieved by growing as individuals and as a team.
If you are detail oriented, enjoy a good puzzle, have mechanical aptitude, and have an innate drive to learn new things and overcome challenges, this is the team for you. Please send us your resume so we can understand why you would be a great fit for our team.
**We have an urgent need for swing shift & graveyard!**
** Must have reliable transportation **
***Overtime is optional and is at 1.5x pay***
You can also apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to:
· CNC setups, building tools, and operation; load programs and set/adjust work/tool offsets accordingly. Haas, Fanuc controls
· Quality Oriented
· Read prints and inspect parts for conformance, typically +/- .005 tolerance
· Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Self-motivated, requires little direct supervision
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
· Able to multitask and manage multiple task simultaneous
· Organized and detail oriented
· Reliable & Dependable
· Positive Attitude and ability to talk to team members of all levels respectfully
· Trade school and/or at least one year experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
- $16.00 – $28.00/hr. DOE
- Eligible for shift differential: +$1 for 2nd shift (2pm-10:30 pm), +$2 for 3rd shift (10:00pm-6:30am)
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Paid short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Flexible paid time off
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.