ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Customer Service Representative (PD)
Ascentec Engineering, the leader in tooling and fixturing for the PCBA electronics industry, is seeking a motivated and independent candidate to join our inside sales team. A successful candidate will excel in problem solving, process improvement, be self-starting, and contribute to the growth and success of the division. Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at
- Organizing, Planning & Tracking individual products for projects
- Handle incoming sales inquiries via phone and/or email
- Quote customers product requests and recommend products best suited for their process
- Write sales orders and enter in company system
- Follow up on quotations with customers and inside Design
- Coordinate/schedule jobs in a manufacturing environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously using strong organizational and time management skills
- Work with a variety of people from various job backgrounds and responsibilities
- Other tasks as defined by leadership
Job Qualifications/Experience & Technical Skills:
- Must have strong customer service skills and experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- PCBA Industry experience a PLUS, but not required
- Experience with an ERP system not required but a Plus, such as JobBoss or Epicor etc.
- CNC machining and assembly knowledge not required but a Plus
- Exposure to or knowledge of AutoCAD not required but a Plus
- Must have strong problem-solving skills – enjoy puzzles, creating order from disorder
- Self-motivated, requires little direct supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple task simultaneous
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good work tenure
- Reliable & Dependable
- Positive Attitude and ability to talk and work with internal and external customers respectfully
- May sit for long periods of time- desk & meetings
- Will occasionally walk to Production, where noise level can be low to moderate
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
- Possibility of working Part Time remotely and Part Time onsite in Tualatin, OR, based on training & performance after 6 months
- The physical demands described above, represent those met by an employee to successfully perform the essentially functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- $16.00/hr- $20.00/hr (DOE)
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Paid short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Flexible paid time off
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.
Qualified applicants can apply directly on the company’s career page at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/