ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
FACILITIES SUPERINTENDENT – Dallas, OR
JOB DESCRIPTION: Growing high-tech manufacturing company has an immediate opening for an experienced Facilities Superintendent. Daily duties include overseeing team of millwrights and maintenance technicians, scheduling contractors to perform improvement upgrades, assuring all areas are clean and safe, maintain support functions for shop, and carrying out minor repairs or preventative maintenance of machinery and other equipment.
LOCATION: Dallas, Oregon
Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of all facilities and machinery onsite.
- Maintenance and repair of facility support equipment including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, lighting, plumbing, compressed air and cold-water systems.
- Work directly with engineering and management to plan facilities requirements.
- Manage maintenance team and assign tasks.
- Project management of multi-stage facility improvement plans.
- Work with contractors and service companies as necessary to plan and execute facility improvements and maintain maximum machine performance.
- Provides on-the-job training and guidance to Facilities/Maintenance Technicians.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of machine preventative maintenance programs including ownership of onboarding and releasing new equipment.
- Work with manager to develop staffing plans.
- Provide safety committee leadership and/or support as required per QMS.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 3+ years of Supervisor/Management Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable of the general construction of industrial properties.
- Knowledgeable of CNC machine tools is preferred but not required.
- Capable of prioritization and scheduling of multiple concurrent projects.
- Familiarity with industrial systems, i.e. polyphase electrical systems, pneumatic systems, hydronic heating/ cooling systems, hydraulic systems.
- Experienced with maintenance and/or commissioning of industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Proven leadership experience
- Passion for mentoring / training and willingness to provide hands-on mentorship
- Takes charge and doesn’t have issues with making difficult decisions or commitments
- Self-starter / self-motivated / flexible
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works in an office and/or machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must adhere to company safety policies
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive and based on experience ($50K-$75K)
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical coverage
- Paid short and long term disability coverage
- 401K with matching funds