ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
NOW HIRING CNC MACHINISTS in Dallas, Oregon
CNC Mills/Lathes Machinist I – III Overview:
Ascentec Engineering is looking to fill multiple CNC Machinist positions at our new Dallas, Oregon location.
Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced production environment?
Do you have strong mechanical aptitude skills and attention to detail?
Are you looking for an opportunity for career growth? APPLY NOW!!!
CNC Machinist I – III Job Responsibilities: Included, but not limited to:
- CNC setup and operation; teach tools, load programs and set/adjust work/tool offsets accordingly. Haas, Fanuc and Okuma controls
- Read prints and inspect parts for conformance, typically +/- .005 tolerance
- Check parts using basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges
CNC Machinist I – III Personal Qualifications:
- Honest and Dependable
- Self-Starter/Self-Motivated/Flexible/Detail Oriented
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Quality oriented team player
- Trade school and/or at least one-year experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
CNC Machinist I – III Working Conditions:
- Works in a Machine Shop Environment
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend, lift up to 40 pounds
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
CNC Machinist I – III Compensation/Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule Options – Positions open for Day, Swing and Weekend shifts
- Dental and Medical w/vision coverage insurance plans offer
- STD/LTD & Life insurance plans offer
- FSA and DCA available
- PTO and Holidays pay
- Immediate 100% vesting Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement saving plan with matching contributions offer
- Educational aid program available
- Purchase discounts, membership discounts, and many other incentives
CNC Machinist I – III Shifts:
Weekdays: M-Th; 6am-4:30pm
Weekends: Fri- Su; 6am-630pm
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment- no theft, or criminal convictions against person(s) the past 7 years.
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.