ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Maintenance Technician I-II
Growing manufacturing company/machine shop has an immediate position for a Maintenance
Technician. This position is primarily responsible for day-to-day preventative maintenance, repairs, and support on a variety of machinery and equipment, management of cutting fluid systems and metal recycling program. Additional responsibilities include facilities maintenance and continuous improvement activities throughout the organization.
LOCATION: Dallas, Oregon
Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
- Assist with facility build-out and start up activities including assembly of furniture, hanging signage, taping floor aisles and labeling.
- Facility improvement projects such as painting, cleaning, and light demolition work.
- Manage metal recycling program, using forklifts and scheduling pick-up and delivery of various recyclable metals.
- Maintain cutting fluid supply. Monitor and adjust concentrations and fluid levels in automated system and machine coolant tanks.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repair of a variety of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems commonly found on Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties and maintain various oil levels in CNC machine tools and support equipment.
- Assist in the delivery, placement, and installation of equipment within the facility.
- Follow company policies and safety procedures.
- Use factory documentation, third party resources, and technical experience to maintain various machine tools and support equipment.
- Self-starter/ capable of operating efficiently without direct supervision.
- Positive and dependable.
- Ability to work as an individual as well as with others in an effective team environment.
- Familiar with common hand tools and power tools. Ability to use tools safely and effectively.
- Forklift/ manlift experience a plus, but not required. Valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with shop tasks (machining/cutting/drilling/welding/soldering) and general construction methods is a positive, but not required.
- Regular full-time shift and some overtime/ weekends may be required.
- Capable of working in tight or confined workspaces.
- Comfortable working at elevated heights (24’ max) as required.
- $14.50-$21/hr. DOE
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical coverage
- 401K with matching company funds up to 4% of pay
- Production Bonus program