Website ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
JOB TITLE: Quality Inspector Level I for Precision Machined and assembled products servicing High Tech and Aerospace Markets.
The team member that we hire for this position will be someone that is willing to work hard, has flexible hours and is looking for an opportunity to grow with the company.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This is a critical position within the company and presents a great opportunity for someone to provide final assurance to all our valued customers that their products are being provided with the highest level of Quality possible.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- Receiving, In-process and Final inspections
- Primary operator for the dedicated metrology equipment – CMM, Optical comparator etc.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret internal and customer provided mechanical prints including GD&T
- Basic experience with a wide variety of metrology equipment including CMM, Optical comparator, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges, etc.
- Visual Product Inspections – Surface Cosmetics of Plated/Painted and bare material parts
- Experience with operating manual and/or automated CMM a plus
- Generate Clear and concise Non-conformance Reports
- Able to work overtime
- Flexible work hours
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior machinist experience
- Must be a US Citizen or have a US Permanent Resident Green Card
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player