Ascentec Engineering, LLC.
Quality Tech II
The team member that we hire for this full-time position will be someone that is willing to work hard, has flexible hours and is looking for an opportunity to grow with the company.
This is a critical position within the company and presents a great opportunity for someone to provide final assurance to all our valued customers that their products are being provided with the highest level of quality possible.
· Zeiss/Calypso CMM operation. Running preexisting programs.
· QA technician and final inspector for precision CNC machined parts
· Primary operator for the dedicated metrology equipment – CMM, Optical comparator etc.
· Key contributor and participant – Quality Management System (AS9100).
· Responsible for QA data management with in the Quality Tracking Database Software – Unipoint
· Non-Conformance verification of parts using the either alternate CMM or manual inspection methods. Checking flatness, perpendicularity, parallelism etc.
· Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
· Ability to read, understand, and interpret internal and customer provided mechanical prints including GD&T
· Strong communication skills and able to work as a team member when parts/assemblies are determined to be out of tolerance during final inspection
· Experience with a wide variety of metrology equipment including CMM, Optical comparator, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges, etc. required
· Experience with manual and/or automated CMM preferred (including formatting of CMM reports)
· Experience working within an AS 9100 registered organization is preferred
· Able to work overtime and weekend shifts as needed
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior CNC machinist experience
· CQI or CQT preferred.
· Working knowledge of Zeiss CMM’s with Calypso software
· Must be a US Citizen or have a US Permanent Resident Green Card
· Strong decision making skills
· Self-Starter / Self-Motivated
· Reliable and Dependable
· Positive Attitude
· Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
· Honest with Good Integrity
· Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
· Team Player
Full benefit package + Shift differential for off shifts