Ascentec Engineering, LLC.
The team member that we hire for this full-time position will be someone that is willing to work hard, has flexible hours and is looking for an opportunity to grow with the company.
This is a critical position within the company and presents a great opportunity for someone to provide final assurance to all our valued customers that their products are being provided with the highest level of quality possible.
· Proofing CMM programs out and making any changes necessary. Running preexisting programs.
· QA technician and final inspector for custom composite tools/fixtures – EMS Division
· QA technician and final inspector for precision CNC machined parts – Machining Division
· Primary operator for the dedicated metrology equipment – CMM, Optical comparator etc.
· Key contributor and participant – Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) design and implementation
· Focal point for QA data management with in the Quality Tracking Database Software – Unipoint
· Manual lay out of parts on the granite. Checking flatness, perpendicularity, parallelism etc.
· Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
· Ability to read, understand, and interpret internal and customer provided mechanical prints including GD&T
· Strong communication skills and able to work as a team member when parts/assemblies are determined to be out of tolerance during final inspection
· Experience with a wide variety of metrology equipment including CMM, Optical comparator, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges, etc. required
· Experience with manual and/or automated CMM preferred (including formatting of CMM reports)
· Experience working within an ISO 9001 registered organization is required
· Able to work overtime and limited Saturday shifts as needed
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior machinist experience
· CQI or CQT preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of Ziess CMM’s with Calypso software.
· Strong decision making skills
· Self-Starter / Self-Motivated
· Reliable and Dependable
· Positive Attitude
· Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
· Honest with Good Integrity
· Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
· Team Player
Full benefit package