ASCENTEC ENGINEERING. LLC.
Ascentec Engineering is an industry leading, AS9100C certified contract CNC machining services and assembly provider focused on low to medium volume production runs. Currently we are seeking applicants for a Manufacturing Master Scheduler overseeing the Precision Machining Division schedule using an ERP system (JobBoss). This individual loads and maintains the manufacturing schedule working directly with Customer Service, Operations, Engineering and Quality to keep schedule accurate and manage workload capacity.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives. Collaborates with the Manufacturing, Sales, Customer Service, Quality, NPI Program Managers and Purchasing in order to develop the optimal strategy(s) to meet the customer’s objectives.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- Prepares and updates the master production schedule with in the ERP system (JobBoss)
- Review scheduled capacity and work with production to resolve constraints
- Interact with all production departments to expedite/de-expedite customer requirements
- Communicate schedule improvements/delays to customer service department
- Report expected work order completion by day, week, month
- Analyze standard run time against actual run time
- Responsible for strategically managing all Work In Progress.
- Ensure on-time deliveries for all acknowledged and confirmed POs
- Focal point for capacity planning and gate keeper for scheduling new orders
- Help implement and own relevant policies and procedures.
- Communicate discrepancies and potential schedule misses to customer service.
- Support the overall health and improvement of the ERP system.
- Support MRB process with appropriate response to issues with internal and supplier quality.
- Support NPD/SMU launches with planning and execution of pilot run and production flow decisions and scheduling
- Develop preventative maintenance routines and manage PM schedules for all machines.
- Schedule all PM maintenance for all production and NPI CNC and manual machines.
- Act as project and or Program manager if and as necessary.
- Direct management of machine maintenance technicians for all divisions of Ascentec.
- Direct Owner of all machine down triage and corrective actions for all divisions of Ascentec.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Materials Management, or Business required or equivalent experience
- Eight years of experience in production, scheduling and/or materials management required.
- Knowledge of lean concepts and kanban replenishment techniques such as complex mixed model flow, supermarkets, level loading, pull signals, min-max levels, Vendor Managed Inventory is preferred.
- Ability to perform complex problem solving
- Must have strong analytical, statistical and critical thinking skills Advanced experience with MS Excel and MS Word is required
- Strong leadership qualities and experience working with lean improvement teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships, communication and teamwork.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and communicate effectively with both senior management and production.
- Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Advanced knowledge of JobBoss ERP preferred (or equivalent advanced knowledge of a comparable ERP software required)
- Enjoys fast –paced and rapidly changing environment
- Team player engaging with a positive attitude
- Thrives on providing solutions for customer challenges
- Professional Demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- $35K-$55K Salary DOE
- Paid medical coverage
- Paid short and long term disability coverage
- 401K with matching company funds