Ascentec Engineering, LLC.
JOB TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst / Cost Analyst
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are an industry leading manufacturer of aerospace, spaceflight and semiconductor machined components seeking a full time Senior Financial Analyst to support our Controller with the following primary duties:
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- Analyze product and customer profitability and play a key role in product portfolio strategies.
- Manage inventory health, forging strong partnerships with our supply chain teams to optimize inventory levels.
- Maintain proper inventory valuation and costing. Own the develop of labor and overhead product costing rates.
- Perform deep dives into our operations to understand cost behavior of our processes.
- Identify and drive out cost inefficiencies.
- Assist in preparation of financial statement and supporting schedules
- Complete monthly close procedures primarily relating to inventory and costing
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelors or higher degree with a finance or accounting emphasis
- Experience diving into and solving problems
- High degree of ownership and autonomy
- Highly detailed oriented and organized in work
- Experience with inventory and cost analysis a plus
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Salary: DOE $100,000K year
- Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, disability, 401K, profit-sharing, paid holidays, and PTO.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, has great initiative, and can accomplish tasks accurately. Applicant must be able to multi-task.