ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
NOW HIRING FOR SHIPPING/RECEIVING CLERKS in DALLAS, OREGON!!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- Final clean and packaging for a wide variety of products
- Prepare all shipping paperwork using Exact Job Boss and UPS and FedEx websites
- Verify incoming shipments
- Arrange occasional LTL and same-day shipments
- Local pick up and delivery back-up
- Coordinate with other staff to meet shipping deadlines in a fast paced, quick turn environment
- Transport parts to and from Dallas, Oregon to Tualatin, Oregon
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- No experience required, but having the experience noted below is a plus
- 1+ years experience as a shipping clerk
- Experienced in preparing shipments via UPS and FedEx websites
- Sharp attention to detail and strong desire to “do it right”
- Experience with setting up LTL shipments is a plus
- Able to handle multiple competing deadlines, ability to multitask is a must
- Prior experience operating a forklift is a plus
- Valid driver’s license required
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works in a machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 60 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Occasional local travel may be required.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Weekdays: M-Th; 6am-430pm
- Weekends: Fr-Su; 6am-630pm
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS: Starting wage at $14/hour DOE
- Dental and Medical w/vision coverage insurance plans offer
- STD/LTD & Life insurance plans offer
- FSA and DCA available
- PTO and Holidays pay
- Immediate 100% vesting Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement saving plan with matching contributions offer
- Educational aid program available
- Purchase discounts, membership discounts, and many other incentives
Important Note: Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment – no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.