ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
JOB TITLE: Welder II/III
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Welder II/III has primary responsibility is TIG welding of high purity Aluminum Semiconductor parts. Each job must be run with safety, accuracy, and timeliness in the welding area for CNC machining of quick turn prototype and mid-level volume production parts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- Create quality welds according to CAD prints (per weld notes/specifications)
- Inspect welds for accuracy, robustness, and workmanship standards
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts
- Change wire, tanks and maintain welding equipment as needed
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying, and moving of all finished products to the proper location
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use
- Operate fork lift, if required and trained
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by internal and customer standards
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be required to cross-train as back-up in other areas of the manufacturing plant
- Required to have proper and accurate entry into the time and attendance system
- Other job-related duties as may be necessary to carry out the responsibilities of this position
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Strong preference given to candidates with experience welding Semiconductor showerheads and pedestals components
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Aluminum welding experience required
- Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Position requires the ability to operate precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, etc…
- Experienced with a variety of metals (stainless steel, titanium, aluminum) is preferred
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works in a machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive and DOE: $20 – $30 dollars per hour (DOE) Strong preference given to candidates with experience welding Semiconductor showerheads and pedestals components
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical coverage
- Paid short and long term disability coverage
- 401K with matching company funds