ASCENTEC ENGINEERING, LLC.
Do you find motivation from inspiring others in the workplace? Are you creative and have a keen eye for creating organizational charts and process driven presentations? Would you consider yourself an engaging teacher that invokes a positive environment? Ascentec Engineering is looking to hire a full-time Training Coordinator to help bring support to new-hires and managers alike. This position is a great fit for someone that shows the ability to create and implement training in the workplace. This position involves creation and monitoring the training needs of the organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who possesses a self-starting attitude, the desire to grow, and start a career with a dynamic and exiting company working to support number of world-changing technologies. Experience working with aerospace and or spaceflight components a big plus, although not required.
Ascentec Engineering was founded locally in 2001 by a team of engineers with a diverse background in various manufacturing processes. Their preliminary mission to design innovative and productivity-enhancing tools/fixtures, ultimately supported the technological changes within the industry throughout the past decades. From this experience, Ascentec Engineering sustained the mission of providing high value, innovative, and expeditious tooling, and parts solutions unmatched in the industry. Headquartered in Tualatin, Oregon, Ascentec has expanded to other continents with offices and facilities in India and Malaysia and now expanding to Dallas, Oregon.
- Reviews existing training programs; suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in outside training programs.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area required.
- At least two years of experience in training with one year of supervisory experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical coverage
- Paid short and long term disability coverage
- 401(k) with matching funds
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Educational aid program availability