Ascentec utilizes the latest, state-of-the-art CMM technology.
- Ability to inspect both small and large machined parts and integrated assemblies. CMM Inspection Sizes – Mitutoyo 19.7″ x 27.5″ x 15.75″, Zeiss Contura – 39.4″ x 63.0″ x 22.8″
- Extremely Accurate Inspections – Mitutoyo CMM= 10 micron (.0004″) over limited range, Zeiss CMM = 0.00008″ over extended range.
- Repeatability – Ascentec’s use of state of the art CMM equipment takes the human element out of repeat inspections
- Production parts – Once a program is set up, repeat production part inspections are fast and accurate
- Ability to scan profiles – AE is capable of inspecting complex surface profile features.
- Reverse Engineering – Through the use of the Zeiss CMM AE can backward engineer to create CAD models of entire parts.
- Import models – Using the latest inspection software allows AE to inspect to a customer model. Customers are dimensioning less and placing specific requirements based on part model opposed to having all of the information on the manufacturing print.
Read more information on our Quality Assurance policies and state-of-the-art metrology lab.