Ascentec has the capability and capacity to complete even the most demanding projects. By coupling highly trained professionals with the most advanced CNC equipment and the latest CAD/CAM software, Ascentec Engineering offers industry leading quality and service.
Ascentec Engineering’s machining capabilities range from simple 3-axis vertical milling to the most complex multi-axis machined parts that take advantage of Ascentec’s 4th and 5th axis milling capabilities.
Ascentec’s state-of-the-art machine shop specializes in:
- Quick turn prototypes: Ascentec’s dedicated prototype equipment and processes set your R&D projects up for success right out of the gate.
- Low to medium volume production: Ascentec understands and has developed robust processes for transitioning prototype to production released parts. From precision machining to inspection Ascentec has the experience and capability to handling your production orders.
- Tight tolerance machining: Send Ascentec your most challenging projects. We pride ourselves on creating innovative solutions for manufacturing the most complex parts.
- High quality finishes: Ascentec understands that surface finish and part cleanliness makes a difference. We offer a variety of metal finishes that include glass bead blast, graining, Scotch-Brite™, DA sanding and lapping of exposed flat surfaces.
- Advanced equipment and software technology: Ascentec utilizes the latest software tools and machining equipment to speed projects to completion. Current software list includes MasterCAM X5 (8 seats), Solid works, AutoCAD, Jobboss and Unipoint.
- Superior customer service: Ascentec’s customer-centered culture thrives on helping our customers succeed regardless of their constraints. We pride ourselves on providing options to any customer request even if it is outside of what we normally offer.