Ascentec designs and produces standard and custom functional test fixture, tailored to your individual test requirements.
Each functional test requirement is unique so the functional test fixture design must meet your individual needs.
Ascentec standard test fixture are offered in three standard sizes which can easily be customized to your need. Internal interface PCB, relay boards, or power supplies, can be incoperated inside the standard fixture designs.
Repeatability, use of the best possible mechanical sources and reliability are key features of well designed test fixture. Your test fixture can include any of the following items:
- High Frequency Spring Probes
- Single Image or Panelized Test Sites
- Excellent Ergonomics Z Axis Motion
- Top Side Spring Probes
- High Current Spring Probes
- Lid Locking Mechanism
- Bar Code Reading
- Direct Connector Insertions
- Led Analyzers
- Burn In, High Pot or Programming
- Custom Manufactured Fixture Mechanics
- Ability To Contact Multiple Axis
- Universal Fixture Base With Interchangeable Inserts