Ascentec Engineering specializes in Selective Wave Solder Pallets. Designed by engineers with extensive wave solder experience, our pallets enable customers to automate the soldering of through-hole components on complex electronic assemblies.
Key Benefits of a Selective Solder Fixture:
- Cost effective by eliminating hand solder processes, high defect and surface mount glue operations, and reducing assembly cycle time.
- Improves quality by improving component alignment and soldering, solder fill and quality, and eliminating flooding problems.
- Easy to use because they are optimized for easy profiling and they support rapid set up.
- Fully support and secure all through-hole parts.
- Pallets designed for use with all major selective solder equipment including: ERSA, Pillarhouse, SEHO, Air-Vac, Apollo/Seiko, RPS Automation, ACE, Vitronic Soltec mySelective, and Juki.
- Design optimized for point to point soldering.
- Will design around custom machine standards to meet your needs.