Stock Materials & Hardware
The composite materials that Ascentec Engineering utilizes in their tooling products have been evaluated and tested for optimum performance in the printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) environment. The primary materials recommended by AE have been vastly used in the PCBA industry for years and have a proven track record in maximizing your tooling life. Ascentec Engineering is continuously researching new materials that not only push the envelope in performance but reduce cost as well, so as to increase the overall value of our tooling.
Types of material used:
- Durapol 68.910 Composite (download spec sheet)
- Grey CDM 68.940 (download spec sheet)
- G10 (FR4) Composite (download spec sheet)
- VLC 68.930 Composite (download spec sheet)
- Electrolock XPS (download spec sheet)
- 6061 Aluminum
- MIC 6 Aluminum
- High Grade Titanium
Click here for a composite material comparison overview.